Muir/Diablo Occupational Medicine offers a comprehensive range of services designed to assist employers in reducing workplace risks and managing workplace injuries. Our dedicated team of Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practictioners and other Health Care Professionals offers your company the highest quality, cost effective medical care for work-related injuries and illnesses. Aggressive treatment and modified return to work programs enable employees to return to the work place safely and quickly.
Our approach is to assist employers in containing rising workers compensation medical costs by focusing on preventative care, aggressive treatment and active case management.
Muir/Diablo Occupational Medicine offers the following benefits:
- Physicians specializing in Occupational Medicine.
- Cost effective injury and illness care
- Compliance with DOT, OSHA, Federal and State regulatory standards
- Occupational Health administrative support
- Case management
- On-site laboratory, pharmacy and X-ray services
- Foreign travel consultation and immunization clinic
- Convenient locations in Concord, Walnut Creek and Brentwood
- On-site pharmacy and durable medical equipment dispensing
- On-site specialist consultations
Muir Diablo Occupational Medicine is proud to be affiliated with John Muir Health. Through this affiliation, we are able to offer clients a comprehensive menu of occupational health services designed to help maintain a healthy and productive work force.